Detroit: `It's Gone From Disastrous To Merely Awful'James B. Treece
Car salespeople are inveterate optimists. Just listen to Gary J. Leh man, general manager at Lupient Buick in Minneapolis. Sure, March sales are off 25% from last year. But Lehman sees a silver lining. More people are taking cars out for a spin, rather than just kicking tires. Better yet, more browsers "are bothering to ask for a price."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing