And Please Include 80,000 Packages Of Dye
Just like people, organizations sometimes decide they simply must update their wardrobe. Century 21 is one of the latest to feel the urge. Soon, if all goes according to plan, the more than 80,000 agents of the real estate network will trade in their gold blazers for something more beige, more `90s.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy