A Phone Call That Delivers The Spark Of Life
For heart attack victims, the first few minutes are critical. That's why a dozen pioneering hospitals are pushing cardiac care beyond emergency rooms and into company medical departments. A telephone-based system dubbed MDphone currently links these hospitals to some 50 sites at 25 companies, where stricken employees can get prompt treatment even before the paramedics arrive.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing