Democrats continue to suffer from a dearth of Presidential hopefuls. Virginia Governor L. Douglas Wilder privately suggests to fund-raisers that President Bush's strength may mean that 1992 isn't the year for him to go for the brass ring. But Arkansas Governor Bill Clinton, best remembered for a long-winded speech at the 1988 Democratic convention, may be ready to jump into the race.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- U.S. Stocks Rebound, Dollar Stumbles With Yields: Markets Wrap
- Jeremy Grantham Wants His Kids to Get Into Emerging Markets
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap