Wimping Out On Energy?By
It would seem to be the perfect time for a full-fledged debate on a national energy policy. Some 500,000 U. S. troops are fighting a war that is largely about oil. The public is as concerned as it has ever been about long-term environmental issues--from global warming to massive oil spills. Meanwhile, volatile energy prices have taken motorists on a roller-coaster ride and helped send some U. S. airlines into bankruptcy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders