Olds Custom CruiserJim Treece
Although minivans now rule suburbia, carmakers aren't neglecting station-wagon loyalists. Oldsmobile, which introduced its Silhouette minivan in 1990, has updated and improved its Custom Cruiser wagon for 1991. With a $20,495 base price, the Custom Cruiser is the most contemporary-looking of this year's full-size wagons.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations