This Diet Consultant Sits On A Disk
Diets are no fun. Calorie-counting means checking various reference books to find how fattening a food is and then keeping an accurate log of how much is consumed. Now, Parsons Technology in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, hopes to make it easier to win the battle of the bulge with its new software.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day