Coming To America: Compaq's European StarMark Ivey and Jonathan B. Levine
Things in the personal computer business sure change fast. In October, when Compaq Computer Corp. announced a laptop computer that ranked as its most important new product of 1990, Michael S. Swavely, president of North American operations, did the honors, while CEO Joseph R. "Rod" Canion and Chairman Benjamin M. Rosen sat on the sidelines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas