Taking Bull's Zenith Data By The Horns
Enrico Pesatori, a 21-year Olivetti veteran, has landed the president and CEO slots at Groupe Bull's personal computer unit, Zenith Data Systems. Pesatori, 50, says he wants to revive ZDS's lagging domestic sales to business customers by expanding its product line with a notebook computer and a sophisticated desktop designed to power networks of PCs. "It's going to be a challenging assignment," he says. An Italian, Pesatori has worked in the U. S. before--including a stint as president of Olivetti's North American unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner