More For Miles
A deduction for business use of a car no longer drops sharply after the first 15,000 miles. The IRS allows a flat 26~ a mile on 1990 returns, 27 1/2~ for 1991. To keep track, start an odometer log now, says Eileen O'Connor of accountants Grant Thornton.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations