Is It Finally Time To Call Up The Oil Reserves?Robert Buderi
Facing the stark fact of armed conflict, oil-industry soothsayers look out at brimming storage tanks from Rotterdam to Galveston Bay and are confident the world can keep itself supplied with crude. But whatever the realities of supply, governments will need to take extraordinary steps to prevent panic in the market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’