Hey Stan, Wanna Buy A Time Share Condo?
Next time you get an unwanted phone call at work from a stockbroker or a headhunter, blame Stan Grubman. For the past three years, he's been selling internal corporate directories at $125 a pop through Corporate Contacts in Silver Spring, Md. The private phone books list the direct numbers and job titles of everyone in a company's managerial ranks from the CEO on down. Grubman often gets them from temporary workers, who collect $50 for every directory they pass along to him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’