Bored By The Bowl Games? The Irs Wasn'tBy
Internal Revenue Service officials probably like a New Year's Day football game as well as the next red-blooded, taxpaying American, but they took more than a fan's interest in the Mobil Cotton Bowl this year. The game itself was a snore--the Miami Hurricanes stomped the Texas Longhorns 46-3. What really interested the IRS were the big bucks Mobil Corp. ponied up for the afternoon in Dallas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’