Will Landmark's Deal Get Off The Ground?
Landmark Land is once again trying to unload its golf courses and luxury resort properties. On Jan. 2, Landmark announced its Oak Tree Savings Bank would sell most of its properties to Japan's Dai-Ichi Real Estate and other investors for $739 million. Oak Tree needs to sell the holdings to comply with new federal capital requirements.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses