Bush's Avenging Angel
Reeling from his drubbing in the New Hampshire primary, George W. Bush is calling out the shock troops to fend off the populist charge of Senator John McCain. For Bush, it could come down to a make-or-break stand in South Carolina's primary on Feb. 19. And no one will be more vital to his Southern survival strategy than Ralph Reed, the political consultant and former executive director of the Christian Coalition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’