In an ongoing effort to deliver news, information and data to our customers on the devices and platforms they are using, today we made the Bloomberg Businessweek+ App available on even more Samsung mobile devices — and it comes with a one-year free subscription. The app is pre-loaded on both the new 12.2-inch Galaxy NotePRO and TabPRO tablets, and is available as a free download from the Samsung App store on the Galaxy TabPRO 8.4 and 10.1-inch models. If you use one of Samsung’s other Galaxy mobile devices, you can also download it via the Samsung App store.
“Bloomberg and Samsung share the same goal of driving fast and continuous innovation,” said Oke Okaro, global head & general manager of mobile and connected devices for Bloomberg L.P.“We’re excited to provide the Bloomberg Businessweek+ award-winning content on a best-in-class reading platform. The Galaxy tablet line’s premium display technology and S Pen enable Bloomberg Businessweek+ subscribers to have a more visually immersive experience with new capabilities such as being able to take notes on an article or previewing an article by hovering over a headline.”
Built by Bloomberg’s developer team, this new app combines the magazine’s fresh perspective on global business news and market trends with exclusive content and interactive features such as the latest market information and news on companies mentioned in articles.
Unique features include:
• Article previews by hovering the S Pen over a headline*
• Ability to take notes on an article within the app*
• Exclusive video featuring Editor Josh Tyrangiel and his creative team as they share the story behind each week’s groundbreaking cover
• Audio from Tom Keene, Charlie Rose, and various Bloomberg editors
• Live market info and news on companies mentioned in articles, powerful search, a personal archive, and social sharing
In addition to a one-year free subscription, readers can access back issues of the magazine from March 2011. Each week, a new issue is available for download on Thursday evenings EST.