Ritholtz's 10 Wednesday Reads: Follow the Data, Not the Pundits
My midweek, midmorning reads:
- Stock Buybacks Charge up the Bull (Dr. Ed's Blog) see also Is the Equity Premium Getting Smaller? (Advisor Perspectives)
- Bubble, Bubble, Toil and Trouble (Market Anthropology)
- Monitor data, not pundits (TRB) see also I Know That (Irrelevant Investor)
- Asia's Sputtering Growth Engine (Real Time Economics)
- Why I Love High-Speed Trading (Bloomberg View)
- Equity crowdfunding is a disaster waiting to happen (Slate)
- Housing Isn't Overvalued, Except in These 10 Spots (MoneyBeat)
- Economic Power in the Age of Abundance (stratechery)
- How the American Diet Has Failed (Wonkblog)
- The Rise and Rise of the Superstar Artists (The Art Newspaper)
What are you reading?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org