Read Stuff, You Should: Shifting Obamcare Politics
Happy Birthday to Casey Biggs, 59. Damar has to be one of the slowest-developing great characters on TV, no?
Here's the good stuff:
1. Greg Sargent notices that a few House Republicans are willing to make small fixes in Obamacare; another early sign of the return of health care as a normal issue.
2. Lisa Aliferis looks at the folks who enrolled but haven't paid premiums.
3. "A Tale of Two Siblings, the ACA, and the Supreme Court," from Drew Altman.
4. Jamelle Bouie on Richard Sherman, DeSean Jackson and neighborhood.
5. Josh Huder looks at how the Supreme Court's campaign-finance decision might play out within the House Republican conference.
6. And Amy Walter with a good look at Rand Paul's limitations as a presidential candidate.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
(Jonathan Bernstein covers U.S. politics for Bloomberg View.He is co-editor of "The Making of the Presidential Candidates 2012."Follow him onTwitter at @JBPlainblog.)
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor on this story:
Max Berley at firstname.lastname@example.org