Read Stuff, You Should: Supreme Politicians
Happy Birthday to Marcia Cross, 52.
Here's the good stuff:
1. How should reporters cover the end of the Affordable Care Act open enrollment period? Paul Waldman has a really outstanding post raising lots of questions that reporters should be asking and trying to answer.
2. Good summary from Mark Blumenthal and Ariel Edwards-Levy of the news about Nate Silver's new Senate forecast, and what a probability means in a forecast.
3. Jason Linkins joins the discussion about the Sunday shows.
4. Jamelle Bouie goes to Slate, immediately starts Slatepitching...a nice item about Ron Paul, Barack Obama, and J. Edgar Hoover.
5. Yes, it's okay for liberals to lobby Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Stephen Breyer, because Supreme Court justices are, after all, a kind of politician. Good insight from Seth Masket.
6. Another great Ezra Klein interview, this one with Charles Kenny.
7. And David S. Bernstein with a nice diatribe about how a non-story became a story.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor on this story:
Frank Wilkinson at email@example.com