Read Stuff, You Should: Defense Spending
Happy Birthday to Cindy Wilson, 57.
Last chance of the month for the good stuff:
1. Elizabeth Saunders and Todd Sechser look at the future of the defense budget.
2. Scott Lemieux is correct: the Democratic Party now is far more liberal than the Carter-era version.
3. Great Jonathan Chait item on the latest in Obamacare resistance.
4. While Dan Larison looks at Cold War nostalgia. In Congress, that is.
5. And Seth Masket on the big blogosphere debate: Bill Clinton, or Hans Noel?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
(Jonathan Bernstein covers U.S. politics for Bloomberg View. He is co-editor of "The Making of the Presidential Candidates 2012." Follow him on Twitter at @JBPlainblog.)
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor on this story:
Max Berley at firstname.lastname@example.org