10 Thursday Reads: The Return of Cash
• Byron Wien's Asset Allocation Plan (Barron's)
• The Language of Inflation (Edelweiss)
• Cash buyers of property outstrip mortgage-backed sales (Quick Move Now)
• Eisinger: Simple Fix to Debate Over Government's Role in Housing (DealBook)
• Nazi Art Trove Surprises Family Searching for 70 Years (Bloomberg)
• B.J. Novak: "The Man Who Invented the Calendar" (New Yorker)
What are you reading?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Bloomberg View's editorial board or Bloomberg LP, its owners and investors.
To contact the author on this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com