ADAPT TO EVOLVING
ASSET AND INVESTMENT MANAGER
Bloomberg Asset and Investment Manager (AIM) is an integrated suite of solutions specifically designed for buy-side institutions, hedge funds and proprietary trading desks. These global, multi-asset-class offerings deliver everything firms need for portfolio management, trading and operations. AIM also provides the tools firms need to manage portfolio and risk, optimize workflow, enhance compliance and lower operational risk.
Manage portfolio and risk
- Benchmarking, rebalancing and scenario analysis tools
- Decision support and portfolio management
- Customizable workspace
- Order and execution management solutions
- Electronic trading with Bloomberg Fixed Income Trading (FIT), Foreign Exchange Electronic Trading (FXET) and third-party electronic execution platforms
- Execution management solutions with the ability to route to more than 2,300 equity destinations, including DMA and dark pools
- Pre-trade, post-execution and end-of-day compliance
- Advanced compliance rule building, reporting and complete audit history
- Scalability to support high volumes of trades, compliance rules, accounts and account groups
Lower operational risk
- Post-trade matching, settlement and reconciliation
- Portfolio accounting
- Performance measurement
- Data aggregation and reporting
GLOBAL, MULTI-ASSET COVERAGE
- U.S. and international equities
- Fixed income
- Listed equity options
- OTC derivatives
SEE A FULLER PICTURE
Trading workflows typically require users to interact with many disparate systems to complete essential tasks. AIM offers a streamlined solution, allowing you to move effortlessly from the Bloomberg Professional® service to tools for portfolio management, trading and operations. Because these solutions are integrated with the Bloomberg financial network and with each other, they enable firms to develop a more comprehensive view of performance and risk to drive more effective decision-making.
COMPREHENSIVE BUY-SIDE SOLUTIONS
AIM is just one of many offerings from Bloomberg Trading Solutions designed specifically for buy-side firms. Asset managers can also look to Bloomberg for:
- Portfolio and Risk Analytics Solution helps portfolio managers achieve objectives by providing unmatched transparency into the portfolio’s performance, characteristics, risk and more. From one location, a series of powerful, integrated equity and fixed income tools delivers consistent insight, enabling you to create and execute differentiating investment strategies.
- Execution Management Solutions enable multi-asset, broker-neutral decision support, liquidity discovery, electronic trading, order analytics and performance assessment in global equity, futures and options markets. EMSxNet connects your firm’s EMS and OMS to Bloomberg’s network of global broker destinations without affecting current trading workflows.
- Bloomberg Tradebook is our agency broker that partners with buy-side and sell-side firms to provide high-quality liquidity, market insight and customized solutions, including tailored independent research, trade execution services (across equities, options, futures and FX) and commission management analysis.
- Bloomberg Fixed Income Trading (FIT) is transforming the derivatives market with the first commingled trading platform for OTC swap trading and ALLQ Derivatives. The platform allows buy-side investors to review indicative prices and execute directly with dealers on the Bloomberg Professional® service. What makes the ALLQ Platform unique is its ability to provide a full view of dealer liquidity and multi-currency details on interest rates swaps (IRS) and CDS.
- Bloomberg Valuation Service (BVAL) sets a new standard for data transparency and quality in evaluated pricing of fixed-income cash instruments and OTC derivatives. It leaves behind conventional pricing techniques that are manually intensive, reliant on legacy methods and tools, and inconsistent in their extrapolation of data. Instead, BVAL provides a disciplined, highly automated and deeply algorithmic process that delivers the consistent, reliable results firms need.
- Bloomberg Vault (BVault) is an end-to-end, managed archiving and eDiscovery platform specifically designed to handle high volumes of data. It gives financial firms a reliable and cost-effective way to meet stringent legal and regulatory demands. In fact, BVault is compliant with SEC and FINRA guidelines, so Bloomberg can issue attestation letters to regulators for your firm.
EXPERT CONNECTIVITY AND INTEGRATION
Seamless workflow depends on tight integration of the underlying technologies. Bloomberg Trading Solutions Connectivity & Integration (TSCI) solutions enable buy-side firms to connect our solutions with internal and external systems that are vital to your workflow.