The 11 Most Damaging U.S. Weather Disasters of 2012
- The New Normal
- Violent Tornadoes Hit Ohio Valley
- In Texas, Trailers Fly Like Footballs
- Great Winds Shake the Great Plains
- Four-Inch Hail Balls Pelt Midwest
- 'Tornado Alley' Getting Bigger
- Ice Storms in the Rockies
- Derecho Storm Smashes Eastern U.S.
- Hurricane Isaac Hits Louisiana
- Historic Wildfires Burn Colorado
- Return of the Dust Bowl
- Sandy, the Biggest Hurricane on Record
- State by State Breakdown of Billion Dollar Disasters
- Next Slideshow: Clean Break: Germany's Switch to Renewables Next Slideshow »
Bloomberg reserves the right to edit or remove comments but is under no obligation to do so, or to explain individual moderation decisions.