The Euro Crisis Odyssey, Four Years and 19 Summit Meetings Later
- The Euro Crisis Odyssey
- October 2009: The Greek Surprise
- January 2010: "No Plan B"
- April: "A New Odyssey"
- May: Anti-Austerity Protests
- May: 14-Hour Overnight Session
- March-April 2011: Expanded Powers for EFSF
- June: Vote of Confidence
- October: Crisis Summit
- November: Lucas Papademos Sworn In
- November: Mario Monti Becomes Italian Prime Minister
- December: "Fiscal Compact"
- December: Mariano Rajoy Becomes Spain's Prime Minister
- February 2012: The Writedown
- May: Part-Nationalization of Bankia
- June: Breakdown, Run Off and New Democracy
- July: "Whatever it Takes"
- Next Slideshow: Portraits of Conflict: Ukrainians Speak Out Next Slideshow »
Popular In Slideshows
Bloomberg reserves the right to edit or remove comments but is under no obligation to do so, or to explain individual moderation decisions.