Cracked: 15 Things to Know About Gas, Money and Power
- Frack and a Smile
- Gas is Money
- Gas Is Influence
- Why Frackers Need Exports
- Prices Won't Stay Low
- These Wells May Fizzle
- Don't Frack Up the Word 'Fracking'
- Not Quite a Coal Killer
- Environmentalists Are Ambivalent
- There's a Water Problem
- Fracking Leads to Earthquakes
- Regulations Are Coming
- China Has More Shale than the U.S.
- Secret Sauce
- Gas Cars Are Sort of the Future
- Next Slideshow: The World's Oldest Operating Nuclear Power Reactors Next Slideshow »
Bloomberg reserves the right to edit or remove comments but is under no obligation to do so, or to explain individual moderation decisions.