Bloomberg Anywhere Remote Login Bloomberg Terminal Demo Request


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

Bloomberg Customers

Digital Heckling: Vox Populi

By Suzanne Woolley, with Lauren Vicary - 2012-10-23T13:52:01Z

Company Symbol % Change
11 of 14

The 47 Percent

The other half of America -- the 47 percent whom Gov. Romney portrayed as victims and said he wouldn't worry about at a campaign fundraiser that was secretly videotaped -- appear to have lampooned him for it. Captioned images popped up to mock the statement, including a drawing of a woman slumped over a chair that read: "I feel weird today. It's like 47% of me wants to lie around and have welfare babies, and the other 53% is an a**hole." There is, of course, a 47 Percent remix.