Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us


Last €11.58 EUR
Change Today -0.15 / -1.28%
Volume 24.8K
As of 11:27 AM 05/22/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by VALUE8 NV (VALUE) in the last 6 months

Announced 03/12/15
Uitgave van Beursexpres B.V.
Merger/Acquisition

Value8 NV (ENXTAM:VALUE) agreed to acquire Beleggingsexpres on March 11, 2015. Value8 will add the magazine to Beursduivel.be in Belgium and Beleggen.nl in Netherlands. Beleggingsexpress will initially remain unchanged.


VALUE's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 03/12/15.
Investor / Buyer
Value8 NV
 
Announced 03/5/15
4.00M for Ceradis B.V.
Private Placement

Ceradis B.V. announced that it has received €4.2 million in a round of funding on March 5, 2015. The transcation includes participation from existing investors Rabo Ventures, Value8 NV, and management of the company. Value8 NV invested more than half of investment. Pursuant to the transaction, Value8 NV will hold 40% stake in the company, up from 25%.


VALUE's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 03/5/15.
Investor / Buyer
Rabo Ventures
Value8 NV
 
Announced 01/22/15
AquaServa Nederland B.V.
Merger/Acquisition

Value8 NV (ENXTAM:VALUE) acquired Aquaserva on January 21, 2015. Value8 used its available resources to finance the acquisition. Aquaserva generated some €6 million in revenue in year ended 2014.


VALUE's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 01/22/15.
Investor / Buyer
Value8 NV
 
Announced 12/18/14
Kersten Revalidatietechniek B.V.
Merger/Acquisition

Value8 NV (ENXTAM:VALUE) agreed to acquire 60% stake Kersten Revalidatietechniek B.V. on December 18, 2014. The management of Kersten will retain the remaining 40% stake in Kersten. The transaction will be financed using cash on hand and existing credit facilities. A limited share issue, accounting for some 3% of the outstanding share capital, is not ruled out. It may take place through the issue of A shares and the simultaneous repurchase of the same number of B shares. ...
Read More


VALUE's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 12/18/14.
Investor / Buyer
Value8 NV
 
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
VALUE:NA €11.58 EUR -0.15

VALUE Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for VALUE.
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

VALUE

Industry Average

Valuation VALUE Industry Range
Price/Earnings 14.4x
Price/Sales 0.7x
Price/Book 1.7x
Price/Cash Flow 7.6x
TEV/Sales NM Not Meaningful
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact VALUE8 NV, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.