trina solar ltd-spon adr (TSL:New York)
Transactions by TRINA SOLAR LTD-SPON ADR (TSL) in the last 6 months
Foresight Group acquired 13.2MW solar power project located in Dorset, UK from Trina Solar Limited (NYSE:TSL) in the fourth quarter of 2014.
Trina Solar Limited (NYSE:TSL) entered into a share purchase agreement to acquire a 28% stake in Shuntai Leasing (Changzhou) Company Limited on December 8, 2014. Trina Solar has also signed a cooperation agreement with Shuntai to finance the downstream projects and solar manufacturing business by leveraging Shuntai's leasing platform. The share transfer is expected to be completed by the end of this year. Rachael Layfield of Brunswick Group LLP acted as public relations ...
Funds managed by Foresight Group LLP acquired 10.6 MW PV power plant located in Trehawke, Cornwall UK from Trina Solar Limited (NYSE:TSL) on September 30, 2014. This is the first of two Trina Solar UK projects that connected to the grid in Q1 2014.
Trina Solar Limited (NYSE:TSL) acquired 90% stake in Yunnan Metallurgical New Energy Co., Ltd from YUNNAN METALLURGICAL GROUP Co., Ltd., Kunming Yeyan New Material Co., Ltd and Kunming Engineering & Research Institute Of Nonferrous Metallurgy Co., Ltd. on September 2, 2014. The remaining 10% will be collectively held by YUNNAN METALLURGICAL GROUP Co., Ltd., Kunming Yeyan New Material Co., Ltd and Kunming Engineering & Research Institute Of Nonferrous Metallurgy Co., ...
Kunming Yeyan New Material Co., Ltd.
YUNNAN METALLURGICAL GROUP Co., Ltd.
Trina Solar Limited (NYSE:TSL) agreed to acquire 49.9 MW solar site at West Raynham, near Fakenham, Norfolk from Good Energy Group PLC (AIM:GOOD) for a maximum of £6.8 million, in cash, on August 5, 2014. The purchase consideration of maximum of £6.8 million will be paid depending on when the site is completed and commissioned. The proceeds of the transaction will be used for the on-going development of further sites. Andrew Craig and Ben Wright of Nplus1 Singer Advisory ...
|Canadian Solar Inc||$19.30 USD||+0.29|
|JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd||$7.68 USD||+0.03|
|JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd||$16.73 USD||+0.03|
|Tokuyama Corp||¥244.00 JPY||-2.00|
|Yingli Green Energy Holding Co Ltd||$1.90 USD||-0.04|
|View Industry Companies|