Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us


Last 188.50 GBp
Change Today -2.00 / -1.05%
Volume 28.8K
As of 11:35 AM 08/4/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by THORPE (F.W.) PLC (TFW) in the last 6 months

Announced 04/2/15
8.00M for Lightronics BV
Merger/Acquisition

F.W. Thorpe PLC (AIM:TFW) acquired 65% stake in Lightronics BV for €7.8 million on April 2, 2015. The remaining 35% of the issued share capital will be purchased from existing management between the third and sixth year anniversaries of the acquisition with the fixed commitment. As part of the transaction, the 35% held by management has been partially funded by F W Thorpe by the issue of a loan. The consideration for the remaining share capital will be based on the same ...
Read More


TFW's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 04/2/15.
Investor / Buyer
F.W. Thorpe PLC
 
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
TFW:LN 188.50 GBp -2.00

TFW Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for TFW.
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

TFW

Industry Average

Valuation TFW Industry Range
Price/Earnings 21.3x
Price/Sales 3.3x
Price/Book 2.9x
Price/Cash Flow 21.4x
TEV/Sales 3.3x
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact THORPE (F.W.) PLC, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.