axel springer se (SPR:Xetra)
Transactions by AXEL SPRINGER SE (SPR) in the last 6 months
vicomi LTD announced that it has received $0.90 million in a round of funding on January 29, 2015. The transaction included participation from new investors, Excel Springer, Keyrus Société Anonyme, and an Israeli group of investors.
Keyrus Société Anonyme
Pvg Presse-Vertriebs-Gesellschaft Kg acquired an unknown remaining stake in ims Internationaler Medien Service GmbH & Co. KG from Axel Springer SE (DB:SPR) on January 26, 2015.
POLITICO LLC and Axel Springer SE (DB:SPR) agreed to acquire European Voice and Development Institute International (DII) from Selectcom Finance on December 10, 2014. POLITICO LLC and Axel Springer SE acquired European Voice on December 10, 2014. EUROPEAN VOICE will be rebranded as POLITICO in the spring of 2015. Shéhérazade Semsar-de Boisséson will become Managing Director of POLITICO’s European operation, in charge of business operations. POLITICO's European news operation ...
Axel Springer SE (DB:SPR) acquired additional 15% in Axel Springer Digital Classifieds GmbH from General Atlantic Coöperatief U.A. for approximately €450 million on December 8, 2014. Axel Springer signed an option agreement to acquire remaining 15% stake in Axel Springer Digital Classifieds. If the option is exercised, General Atlantic is to receive Axel Springer shares as consideration. The number of shares will be calculated on the basis of the enterprise values to ...
Axel Springer SE (DB:SPR) agreed to acquire 51% stake in Leisure Group B.V. on November 14, 2014. The current shareholders will still hold the remaining 49 percent of Leisure Group. The completion of the transaction is subject to customary regulatory and relevant antitrust authority approvals.
Floris Pierik of Jones Day acted as legal advisor to sellers. Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringe, Binder Grosswang, Hengeler Mueller and Milbank acted as legal advisor for Axel Springer. ...
Talpa Holding agreed to acquire 49.9% stake in Schwartzkopff TV from Axel Springer SE on October 13, 2014. Pursuant to completion, Schwartzkopff TV will be renamed as Talpa Germany. The deal is subject to approval of the relevant antitrust authorities.
AZ Medien AG acquired Haustech from Axel Springer SE (DB:SPR) on October 9, 2014.
|Daily Mail & General Trust PLC||872.50 GBp||+6.00|
|Dun & Bradstreet Corp/The||$126.53 USD||+0.76|
|IHS Inc||$111.02 USD||+0.75|
|Informa PLC||564.50 GBp||+1.00|
|Wolters Kluwer NV||€29.96 EUR||+0.11|
|View Industry Companies|