Bloomberg Anywhere Login


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

Last €14.77 EUR
Change Today -0.111 / -0.75%
Volume 0.0
SLS On Other Exchanges
New York
As of 2:10 AM 07/28/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by JANUS CAPITAL GROUP INC (SLS) in the last 6 months

Announced 07/1/15
111.00M for Kapstream Capital

Janus Capital Group, Inc. (NYSE:JNS) acquired 51% stake in Kapstream Capital Pty Limited from Challenger Limited (ASX:CGF) and other shareholders for approximately $110 million in cash on July 1, 2015. Janus Capital has the option to purchase the remaining 49% in Kapstream interest in the future. Bill Gross will remain the primary portfolio manager of the Janus Global Unconstrained Bond strategy, with Kumar Palghat, founder of Kapstream, supporting him as co-portfolio ...
Read More

SLS's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 07/1/15.
Investor / Buyer
Janus Capital Group, Inc.
Creditor / Lender
Challenger Limited
Legal Advisor
W Advisers
Announced 04/10/15
15.00M for Cosi Inc.
Private Placement

Cosi Inc. (NasdaqCM:COSI) announced that it has entered into a stock purchase agreement for a private placement of 7,160,766 unregistered common shares at $2.16 per share for gross proceeds of $15,467,255 on April 10, 2015. The transaction included participation from accredited existing investors, Goose Hill Capital Ltd., The Bigger Capital Fund, LP, new investors, Trishield Special Situations Master Fund Ltd., a fund managed by Trishield Capital Management LLC, LKCM ...
Read More

SLS's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 04/10/15.
Investor / Buyer
Goose Hill Capital LLC
Janus Capital Group, Inc.
Lkcm Micro-Cap Partnership, L.P.
LKCM Private Discipline Master Fund, Spc
Luther King Capital Management Corporation
Plaisance Fund LP
The Bigger Capital Fund, LP
Trishield Capital Management LLC
Trishield Special Situations Master Fund Ltd.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
SLS:GR €14.77 EUR -0.111

SLS Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
Apollo Global Management LLC $20.15 USD -0.0301
Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc $44.39 USD +0.02
Ashmore Group PLC 265.80 GBp -1.90
Federated Investors Inc $33.10 USD +0.025
Fortress Investment Group LLC $7.00 USD +0.03
View Industry Companies

Industry Analysis


Industry Average

Valuation SLS Industry Range
Price/Earnings 18.0x
Price/Sales 2.9x
Price/Book 1.9x
Price/Cash Flow 15.0x
TEV/Sales 1.9x

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact JANUS CAPITAL GROUP INC, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at