Bloomberg Anywhere Remote Login Bloomberg Terminal Request a Demo

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us


Last $75.57 USD
Change Today -1.79 / -2.31%
Volume 3.0M
MJN On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
Berlin
New York
As of 8:04 PM 09/4/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by MEAD JOHNSON NUTRITION CO (MJN) in the last 6 months

Announced 06/27/15
24.00M for Mead Johnson Nutrition Argentina S.A.
Merger/Acquisition

Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (NYSE:MJN) acquired an additional 10% stake in Mead Johnson Nutrition Argentina S.A. from Sancor Cooperativas Unidas Limitada for $24.4 million on June 27, 2015. Following the transaction, Mead Johnson Nutrition Company will own 90% stake in Mead Johnson Nutrition Argentina while Sancor will own the remaining 10% stake. Sancor will use the proceeds from the sale to finance investments.


MJN's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 06/27/15.
Investor / Buyer
Mead Johnson Nutrition Company
Creditor / Lender
Sancor Cooperativas Unidas Limitada
 
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
MJN:US $75.57 USD -1.79

MJN Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
Biostime International Holdings Ltd $11.98 HKD -0.32
Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Co Ltd CNY16.00 CNY -0.19
Perrigo Co PLC $178.80 USD +0.85
Hain Celestial Group Inc/The $58.27 USD -0.53
Yakult Honsha Co Ltd ¥5,980 JPY -190.00
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

MJN

Industry Average

Valuation MJN Industry Range
Price/Earnings 22.0x
Price/Sales 3.6x
Price/Book 20.7x
Price/Cash Flow 21.9x
TEV/Sales 2.9x
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact MEAD JOHNSON NUTRITION CO, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.