Last $4.50 USD
Change Today 0.00 / 0.00%
Volume 0.0
LTNR On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
OTC US
As of 8:10 PM 01/30/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by LOTON CORP (LTNR) in the last 6 months

Announced 01/29/15
The Kluger Agency Holdings, Inc.
Merger/Acquisition

Loton, Corp. signed a letter of intent to acquire 51% stake in The Kluger Agency on January 29, 2015. The letter of intent includes an option to acquire the remaining 49% of TKA within 18 months.


LTNR's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 01/29/15.
Investor / Buyer
Loton Corp.
 
Announced 12/19/14
0.00 for Loton Corp.
Private Placement

Loton Corp. (OTCPK:LTNR) announced that it has entered into a stock purchase agreement with four accredited investor to issue 250,000 units at $1 per unit for gross proceeds of $250,000 on December 19, 2014. Each unit will consist of one share of common stock and a warrant to purchase one additional share of common stock at an exercise price of $0.01 per share. The warrant will be exercisable for a period of four years from the closing date. The securities will be issued ...
Read More


LTNR's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 12/19/14.
 
Announced 11/17/14
0.00 for Loton Corp.
Private Placement

Loton Corp. (OTCPK:LTNR) announced that it has entered into a stock purchase agreement with an accredited investor to issue 325,000 units at $1 per unit for gross proceeds of $325,000 on November 17, 2014. Each unit will consist of one share of common stock and a warrant to purchase one additional share of common stock at an exercise price of $0.01 per share. The warrant will be exercisable for a period of four years from the closing date. The securities will be issued ...
Read More


LTNR's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 11/17/14.
 
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
LTNR:US $4.50 USD 0.00

LTNR Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for LTNR.
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

LTNR

Industry Average

Valuation LTNR Industry Range
Price/Earnings NM Not Meaningful
Price/Sales 23.4x
Price/Book NM Not Meaningful
Price/Cash Flow NM Not Meaningful
TEV/Sales 25.3x
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact LOTON CORP, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.