Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us


Last €65.62 EUR
Change Today +1.04 / 1.61%
Volume 408.4K
LG On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
LG is not on other exchanges.
As of 10:13 AM 05/27/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by LAFARGE SA (LG) in the last 6 months

Announced 02/1/15
Lafarge S.A., Cement Assets
Merger/Acquisition

CRH plc (ISE:CRG) entered into a binding agreement to acquire cement assets of Lafarge S.A. (ENXTPA:LG) on January 31, 2015. Under the terms of the agreement, CRH will acquire cement assets from Lafarge S.A. and Holcim Ltd. for approximately €6500 million. CRH will acquire Lafarge’s assets in the UK except for the Cauldon cement plant and related assets and certain non-operational properties, all of Lafarge’s assets in Germany, all of Lafarge’s assets in La Réunion and ...
Read More


LG's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 02/1/15.
Investor / Buyer
CRH plc
Creditor / Lender
Lafarge S.A.
 
Announced 12/16/14
225.00M for ELC Tenedora de Cementos S.A.P.I. de C.V.
Merger/Acquisition

Elementia, S.A. de C.V. agreed to acquire the remaining 47% stake in ELC Tenedora de Cementos S.A.P.I. de C.V. from Lafarge S.A. (ENXTPA:LG) for $225 million in cash on October 23, 2014. Elementia paid 80% of the purchase price on December 16, 2014 while the remaining 20% will be paid by December 2015. The acquisition had been approved by the Antitrust Office.


LG's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 12/16/14.
Investor / Buyer
Elementia, S.A. de C.V.
Creditor / Lender
Lafarge S.A.
 
Announced 12/9/14
Solidia Technologies, Inc.
Private Placement

Solidia Technologies, Inc. announced that it has received series C round of funding on December 9, 2014. The transaction included participation from new investors Total Energy Ventures International SAS and Lafarge S.A. and existing investors Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, BASF Venture Capital GmbH, BP Technology Ventures, and Bright Capital LLC. New individual investor Bill Joy and other private investors and family offices are also participating in the transaction. ...
Read More


LG's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 12/9/14.
Investor / Buyer
BASF Venture Capital GmbH
BP Technology Ventures
Bright Capital LLC
Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
Lafarge S.A.
Total Energy Ventures International SAS
 
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
LG:FP €65.62 EUR +1.04

LG Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
Anhui Conch Cement Co Ltd CNY26.35 CNY +0.77
Cemex SAB de CV $14.94 MXN +0.17
HeidelbergCement AG €75.94 EUR +1.61
Siam Cement PCL/The 536.00 THB 0.00
Wolseley PLC 4,093 GBp +91.00
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

LG

Industry Average

Valuation LG Industry Range
Price/Earnings 100.0x
Price/Sales 1.5x
Price/Book 1.2x
Price/Cash Flow 105.2x
TEV/Sales 0.3x
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact LAFARGE SA, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.