Bloomberg Anywhere Remote Login Bloomberg Terminal Demo Request


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

Last 62.40 INR
Change Today 0.00 / 0.00%
Volume 0.0
LACT On Other Exchanges
As of 5:19 AM 11/24/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by LACTOSE INDIA LTD (LACT) in the last 6 months

Announced 07/2/15
9.00M for Lactose (India) Ltd.
Private Placement

Lactose (India) Ltd. (BSE:524202) announced a private placement of 1,260,000 convertible warrants on July 2, 2015. The warrants that will be issued on preferential basis will be convertible into equity shares of the company. The transaction has been approved by the board of directors of the company. The investors would invest 25% of the exercise price of warrants as upfront payment. The remaining 75% would be payable upon exercise of these warrants. The warrants issued ...
Read More

LACT's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 07/2/15.

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
LACT:IN 62.40 INR 0.00

LACT Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for LACT.
View Industry Companies

Industry Analysis


Industry Average

Valuation LACT Industry Range
Price/Earnings 23.0x
Price/Sales 1.6x
Price/Book 2.7x
Price/Cash Flow 9.4x
TEV/Sales 0.6x

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Request Profile Update

Only a company representative may request an update for the company profile. Documentation will be required.

To contact LACTOSE INDIA LTD, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at