8k miles software services l
Transactions by 8K MILES SOFTWARE SERVICES L (KMSS) in the last 6 months
8K Miles Software Services Ltd (BSE:512161) acquired SERJ Solutions for approximately INR 160 million on November 26, 2014. Shibu Kizhakeveilayil will be the new President of SERJ Solutions.
8K Miles Software Services Ltd (BSE:512161) announced a private placement of prepaid convertible warrants on September 29, 2014. The company will issue the warrants to promoters and other strategic investors on a preferential basis. The company will receive 25% of the total transaction immediately and the remaining 75% will be received at the time of exercise of warrants. If the investor is not able to pay the 75% within the maturity period then the warrants will expire ...
|No competitor information is available for KMSS.|
|View Industry Companies|