Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us


Last 760.00
Change Today 0.00 / 0.00%
Volume 0.0
JBNK On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
Tel Aviv
As of 10:24 AM 04/21/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by BANK OF JERUSALEM (JBNK) in the last 6 months

Announced 12/16/14
330.00M for Dexia Israel Bank Ltd.
Merger/Acquisition

Bank of Jerusalem Ltd. (TASE:JBNK) made a tender offer to acquire Dexia Israel Bank Ltd. (TASE:DXIL) for approximately ILS 330 million in cash and stock on December 16, 2014. Under the terms of transaction, for 60% stake, the consideration will be ILS 326 million while for the remaining 40% stake, Bank of Jerusalem will issue its shares, representing 31% stake in it, at a ratio of 1:1 from the share capital. Under the mechanism to be established, each shareholder in ...
Read More


JBNK's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 12/16/14.
Investor / Buyer
Bank of Jerusalem Ltd.
Creditor / Lender
Dexia Crédit Local Société Anonyme
 
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
JBNK:IT 760.00 0.00

JBNK Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for JBNK.
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

JBNK

Industry Average

Valuation JBNK Industry Range
Price/Earnings -- Not Meaningful
Price/Sales -- Not Meaningful
Price/Book -- Not Meaningful
Price/Cash Flow -- Not Meaningful
TEV/Sales -- Not Meaningful
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact BANK OF JERUSALEM, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.