Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us


Last €15.06 EUR
Change Today +0.04 / 0.27%
Volume 67.0K
As of 9:48 AM 05/4/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by INTERPUMP GROUP SPA (IP) in the last 6 months

Announced 03/17/15
9.00M for INOXIHP s.r.l.
Merger/Acquisition

Interpump Group SpA (BIT:IP) acquired 52.72% stake in Inoxihp Srl for €8.6 million in cash and stock on March 17, 2015. Andrea Martellacci of KPMG S.p.A. acted as an accountant to Interpump. Fabio Turci of TMFA Professionisti Associati acted as a legal advisor to INOXIHP s.r.l.


IP's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 03/17/15.
Investor / Buyer
Interpump Group SpA
Legal Advisor
TMFA Professionisti Associati
 
Announced 12/19/14
115.00M for Walvoil S.p.A
Merger/Acquisition

Interpump Group SpA (BIT:IP) signed a preliminary contract to acquire Walvoil S.p.A for approximately €120 million on December 19, 2014. The consideration will be paid as 45% in Interpump Group's shares and remaining 55% in cash payment at the closing date. Furthermore, based on the 2014 actual consolidated EBITDA, the sellers shall be granted an additional earn-out amount ranging between €2 million and €15 million. The transaction is expected to close in the first half ...
Read More


IP's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 12/19/14.
Investor / Buyer
Interpump Group SpA
Financial Advisor
PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory S.p.A.
 
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
IP:IM €15.06 EUR +0.04

IP Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for IP.
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

IP

Industry Average

Valuation IP Industry Range
Price/Earnings 26.2x
Price/Sales 2.1x
Price/Book 3.1x
Price/Cash Flow 26.6x
TEV/Sales 1.8x
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact INTERPUMP GROUP SPA, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.