Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

Last 156.00 GBp
Change Today -1.00 / -0.64%
Volume 5.2M
HAS On Other Exchanges
As of 11:35 AM 04/21/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by HAYS PLC (HAS) in the last 6 months

Announced 12/4/14
28.00M for Veredus Corporation

Hays plc (LSE:HAS) acquired 80% stake in Veredus Corporation for £28 million on December 4, 2014. The remaining 20% of equity in Veredus will be retained by the selling shareholders, all of whom will continue in their senior leadership roles within the Hays USA business. The cash consideration will be fully funded from existing debt facilities. Veredus made an adjusted EBITDA of £4.2 million in the year ended June 30, 2014. Gavin Davis and Elly Williamson of Bell Pottinger ...
Read More

HAS's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 12/4/14.
Investor / Buyer
Hays plc

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
HAS:LN 156.00 GBp -1.00

HAS Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
Kelly Services Inc $17.63 USD -0.04
On Assignment Inc $38.68 USD -0.07
Rentokil Initial PLC 138.00 GBp +0.40
Team Health Holdings Inc $63.25 USD -0.31
USG People NV €12.94 EUR -0.29
View Industry Companies

Industry Analysis


Industry Average

Valuation HAS Industry Range
Price/Earnings 22.3x
Price/Sales 0.6x
Price/Book 9.6x
Price/Cash Flow 17.2x
TEV/Sales 0.6x

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact HAYS PLC, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at