Bloomberg "Anywhere" Remote Login Bloomberg "Terminal" Request a Demo


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

Last $1.52 SGD
Change Today -0.045 / -2.88%
Volume 15.5K
FEOR On Other Exchanges
As of 4:23 AM 09/2/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by FAR EAST ORCHARD LTD (FEOR) in the last 6 months

Announced 05/1/15
41.00M for Portfolio of Four Properties located within Shieldfield, Newcastle upon Tyne

Far East Orchard Limited (SGX:O10) entered into an agreement to acquire a portfolio of four properties located within Shieldfield, Newcastle upon Tyne for £40.9 million on May 1, 2015. Under the Agreement, the deposit of 10% of the purchase price will be paid upon execution of the relevant agreement and remaining 90% of purchase price shall be paid on the completion date of the relevant agreement. The properties consist of two land sites for development into purpose-built ...
Read More

FEOR's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 05/1/15.
Investor / Buyer
Far East Orchard Limited

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
FEOR:SP $1.52 SGD -0.045

FEOR Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
Lowe's Cos Inc $69.04 USD +1.29
Puregold Price Club Inc $31.50 PHP -0.50
Sears Holdings Corp $26.69 USD +0.54
Home Depot Inc/The $116.48 USD +3.41
View Industry Companies

Industry Analysis


Industry Average

Valuation FEOR Industry Range
Price/Earnings 21.2x
Price/Sales 1.7x
Price/Book 0.5x
Price/Cash Flow 21.7x
TEV/Sales 1.2x

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact FAR EAST ORCHARD LTD, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at