deutsche bank ag-registered (DBK:XETRA)
Transactions by DEUTSCHE BANK AG-REGISTERED (DBK) in the last 6 months
Deutsche Bank AG (DB:DBK) agreed to acquire a portfolio of 410 defaulted Romanian corporate real estate loans from Banca Comerciala Romana S.A. for €28 million on January 12, 2015. The transaction is expected to close by the end of January 2015. PricewaterhouseCoopers was in charge of the sale for Banca Comerciala Romana.
TPG Real Estate acquired 75% stake in $2.5 billion portfolio of high-yield real estate loans from Deutsche Bank AG (DB:DBK) on January 9, 2015. Deutsche Bank shall retain remaining 25% stake. The portfolio was purchased from Deutsche Bank's Special Situations Group. Under the terms of transaction, team of 11 origination and risk management professionals from Deutsche Bank's Special Situations Group has joined TPG Real Estate Finance Trust. Jennifer Hurson of Blicksilver ...
Deutsche Bank AG (DB:DBK), Craigs Investment Partners and management of Wilson HTM Investment Group Limited (ASX:WIG) agreed to acquire its stock broking and advisory business from Wilson HTM Investment Group Limited (ASX:WIG) for AUD 5 million on November 27, 2014. Wilson HTM Investment Group Limited will receive cash consideration of AUD 3 million from Craigs and DB and AUD 2 million from staff, of which AUD 1 million is vendor finance. It will also be entitled to ...
Angola's Isabel dos Santos made a bid to acquire Portugal Telecom, SGPS S.A. (ENXTLS:PTC) from a group of shareholders for €1.2 billion in cash on November 9, 2014. The shareholders are Grupo Visabeira SGPS, S.A., RS Holding, SGPS, S.A., Blackrock Inc., Controlinveste International Finance, Controlinveste Comunicações, SGPS, S.A, IGFCSS, Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan, Morgan Stanley & Co. International plc, Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Morgan Stanley Capital Services LLC, ...
Banco Espírito Santo, S.A.
Barclays Capital Securities, Ltd. Investment Arm
Bestinver Gestión, S.G.I.I.C.
Controlinveste Comunicações, SGPS, S.A.
Controlinveste International Finance, S.A.
Deutsche Bank AG
Espirito Santo Gestión S.A. SGIIC
Government Pension Fund Global
Grupo Visabeira SGPS, S.A.
ING Bank N.V.
Morgan Stanley & Co. International plc
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC
Morgan Stanley Capital Services LLC
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC
Nivalis Holdings BV
Norges Bank Investment Management
Ongoing Strategy Investments - SGPS, S.A.
Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan
Paulson & Co. Inc.
Pictet Asset Management S.A.
RS Holding, SGPS, S.A.
Société Générale Capital Partenaires SAS, SCR
Telemar Norte Leste SA
The Royal Bank of Scotland N.V.
TPG-Axon Capital Management, L.P.
TPG-Axon Partners, LP
Citigroup Inc. (NYSE:C) acquired base metals business of Deutsche Bank AG (DB:DBK) on August 29, 2014. Chris Staples, Jeremy Gewirtz, Jimmy Chua, Chin Lau, Jacqui Rowell, Sam Lintonbon, Jörg Fried, Florian Baetke, Rhian Roberts and Hannah Patterson of Linklaters acted as legal advisors for Deutsche Bank.
Morgan Stanley Capital Group Inc. acquired part of dry bulks business of Deutsche Bank AG (DB:DBK) on June 19, 2014. Chris Staples, Jeremy Gewirtz, Richard Ginks, Simon Caridia, Jimmy Chua, Chin Lau, Jacqui Rowell, Jörg Fried, Jean Lovett, Anna Creegan, Florian Baetke, Ben Finger, Sam Lintonbon and Cian O'Connor of Linklaters acted as legal advisors for Deutsche Bank.
|Barclays PLC||262.10 GBp||-0.80|
|China Merchants Bank Co Ltd||CNY14.76 CNY||+0.09|
|Credit Suisse Group AG||SFr.23.55 CHF||-0.31|
|Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc||¥4,753 JPY||+50.50|
|View Industry Companies|