Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000


Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

Last €24.17 EUR
Change Today +0.385 / 1.62%
Volume 8.4M
CS On Other Exchanges
As of 11:38 AM 05/27/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by AXA SA (CS) in the last 6 months

Announced 03/2/15
Fagron NV

An unknown buyer acquired stake in Fagron NV (ENXTBR:FAGR) from AXA Group (ENXTPA:CS) on February 26, 2015. AXA Group has reduced its stake in Fagron to below 3%.

CS's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 03/2/15.
Creditor / Lender
AXA Group
Announced 02/20/15
54.00M for African Reinsurance Corporation

AXA Group (ENXTPA:CS) entered into an agreement to acquire a 7.15% stake in African Reinsurance Corporation for $61 million (€53.5 million) on February 20, 2015. The consideration would be paid at closing. African Dan Schuster-Woldan, Christopher Arnold, Matthew Hearn, Kirsten Donnelly and Joseph Payten of Linklaters LLP acted as legal advisors to AXA Group.

CS's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 02/20/15.
Investor / Buyer
AXA Group
Announced 01/8/15
40.00M for Vander Elst

AXA Group (ENXTPA:CS) acquired Vander Elst from AXA Belgium SA/NV for approximately €40 million on January 8, 2015. AXA Real Estate acted on behalf of AXA Belgium. Maxime Xantippe of Cushman & Wakefield acted as real estate advisor for AXA Real Estate.

CS's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 01/8/15.
Investor / Buyer
AXA Group
Creditor / Lender
AXA Belgium SA/NV
Announced 01/1/15
45.00M for Impact Partenaires III, FPCI
Fund Raising

Impact Partenaires III, FPCI was launched in January 2015 with a hard cap of EUR45 million ($47.93 million). It has a fund size of EUR45 million ($51.11 million). European Investment Fund, AXA Group, BNP Paribas SA, Bouygues SA, Crédit Agricole Brie Picardie, Crédit Agricole Centre Est, Malakoff-Médéric, Asset Management Arm, Crédit Agricole Aquitaine Expansion, SAS, BPI France SA, FFP, Revital’Emploi, and Swen Capital Partners are limited partners in the fund. Syperus ...
Read More

CS's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 01/1/15.
Investor / Buyer
AXA Group
BNP Paribas SA
Bouygues SA
BPI France SA
Crédit Agricole Aquitaine Expansion, SAS
Crédit Agricole Brie Picardie
Crédit Agricole Centre Est
European Investment Fund
Malakoff-Médéric, Asset Management Arm
Swen Capital Partners
Legal Advisor
Dechert LLP
Announced 12/18/14
SC AXA Life Insurance SA

SIF Transilvania S.A. (BVB:SIF3) and SAI Aviva Investors Romania S.A. entered into an agreement to acquire SC AXA Life Insurance SA from AXA Group (ENXTPA:CS) on December 18, 2014. Under the terms of the agreement, Certinvest would acquire a stake of 70% in AXA’s Romanian subsidiary, AXA Life Insurance S.A., while SIF Transilvania would acquire the remaining stake of 30%. Completion of the transaction is subject to customary closing conditions, including the receipt ...
Read More

CS's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 12/18/14.
Investor / Buyer
SAI Aviva Investors Romania S.A.
SIF Transilvania S.A.
Creditor / Lender
AXA Group

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
CS:FP €24.17 EUR +0.385

CS Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
Anthem Inc $163.38 USD +1.04
MetLife Inc $52.77 USD +0.29
Prudential PLC 1,639 GBp +8.50
UnitedHealth Group Inc $119.45 USD +1.21
Zurich Insurance Group AG SFr.306.50 CHF +2.50
View Industry Companies

Industry Analysis


Industry Average

Valuation CS Industry Range
Price/Earnings 11.1x
Price/Sales 0.4x
Price/Book 0.8x
Price/Cash Flow 10.5x
TEV/Sales NM Not Meaningful

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact AXA SA, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at