Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us


Last $23.06 USD
Change Today -0.085 / -0.37%
Volume 776.7K
CIEN On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
New York
Frankfurt
As of 12:09 PM 05/22/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by CIENA CORP (CIEN) in the last 6 months

Announced 05/4/15
275.00M for Cyan, Inc.
Merger/Acquisition

Ciena Corporation (NYSE:CIEN) entered into an agreement to acquire Cyan, Inc. (NYSE:CYNI) for approximately $260 million in cash and stock on May 3, 2015. Under the terms of the agreement, Cyan shareholders will receive consideration equal to the value 0.224 shares of Ciena common stock where 89% of the consideration shall comprise of stock and remaining 11% shall comprise of cash. Ciena will pay options to option holders and common stock restricted stock unit holders. ...
Read More


CIEN's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 05/4/15.
Investor / Buyer
Ciena Corporation
Creditor / Lender
Azure Capital Partners
Azure Capital Partners II, L.P.
DNB Asset Management AS
Kinetic Ventures, L.L.C.
Norwest Venture Partners
TDF Ventures
Financial Advisor
Houlihan Lokey Capital, Inc.
Jefferies LLC
Legal Advisor
Wilson, Sonsini, Goodrich & Rosati
 
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
CIEN:US $23.06 USD -0.085

CIEN Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
Benchmark Electronics Inc $23.97 USD +0.015
Brocade Communications Systems Inc $12.35 USD +0.33
JDS Uniphase Corp $12.75 USD -0.02
Polycom Inc $13.35 USD -0.045
Venture Corp Ltd $8.02 SGD +0.07
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

CIEN

Industry Average

Valuation CIEN Industry Range
Price/Earnings NM Not Meaningful
Price/Sales 1.1x
Price/Book NM Not Meaningful
Price/Cash Flow 2,528.7x
TEV/Sales 0.2x
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact CIENA CORP, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.