Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us


Last $11.90 USD
Change Today +0.61 / 5.40%
Volume 36.6K
As of 8:10 PM 06/30/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by BYD CO LTD-UNSPONSORED ADR (BYDDY) in the last 6 months

Announced 06/3/15
15.00B for BYD Company Ltd.
Private Placement

BYD Company Ltd. (SEHK:1211) announced a private placement of up to 261,320,000 A shares at CNY 57.4 per share for gross proceeds of up to CNY 14,999,768,000 on June 3, 2015. The transaction will involve participation from a maximum of ten investors, who may include securities companies, foreign institutional investors, trust investment companies and insurance institutional investors, for a total stake of 9.55% in the company. The transaction has been approved by its ...
Read More


BYDDY's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 06/3/15.
 
Announced 03/26/15
Shenzhen Shendian Power Sale Co., Ltd.
Merger/Acquisition

Shenzhen State Energy Investment Partnership, BYD Company Ltd. (SEHK:1211) and ShenZhen Clou Electronics Co., Ltd. (SZSE:002121) acquired Shenzhen Shendian Power Sale Co., Ltd. from a group of sellers on March 26, 2015. ShenZhen Clou Electronics acquired 20% stake from Huang Fuhan (holds 5%), Tang Rui (holds 5%) and Xie Xuxin (holds 10%) for CNY 3. Shenzhen State Energy Investment Partnership acquired 60% stake from Jiang Keyi (holds 52%) and Liu Yuhui (holds 8%). BYD ...
Read More


BYDDY's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 03/26/15.
Investor / Buyer
BYD Company Ltd.
ShenZhen Clou Electronics Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen State Energy Investment Partnership
Creditor / Lender
Shenzhen Yituan Electrical Installation Engineering Co., Ltd.
 
Announced 02/12/15
2.30B for Shenzhen BYD Electronic Components Co., Ltd.
Merger/Acquisition

Holitech Technology Co., Ltd. (SZSE:002217) agreed to acquire Shenzhen BYD Electronic Components Co.,Ltd from BYD Company Ltd. (SEHK:1211) for CNY 2.3 billion on February 12, 2015. The total consideration will be satisfied by the allotment and issue, credited as fully paid, of the consideration shares which will comprise 75% of the total consideration and the rest 25% will be paid in cash. The consideration shares represent approximately 178.94 million shares of Holitech. ...
Read More


BYDDY's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 02/12/15.
Investor / Buyer
Holitech Technology Co., Ltd.
Creditor / Lender
BYD Company Ltd.
 
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
BYDDY:US $11.90 USD +0.61

BYDDY Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
GS Yuasa Corp ¥484.00 JPY +3.00
NEC Corp ¥373.00 JPY +2.00
OmniVision Technologies Inc $26.20 USD -0.055
Parker-Hannifin Corp $116.33 USD +0.65
SK Hynix Inc 42,800 KRW +500.00
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

BYDDY

Industry Average

Valuation BYDDY Industry Range
Price/Earnings 100.0x
Price/Sales 2.3x
Price/Book 5.2x
Price/Cash Flow 158.7x
TEV/Sales 0.8x
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact BYD CO LTD-UNSPONSORED ADR, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.