Last 886.90 GBp
Change Today +6.00 / 0.68%
Volume 16.5M
BG/ On Other Exchanges
As of 11:35 AM 01/30/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by BG GROUP PLC (BG/) in the last 6 months

Announced 12/10/14
5.00B for QCLNG Pipeline Pty Ltd

APA Group (ASX:APA) entered into a binding sale and purchase agreement to acquire Qclng Pipeline Pty Ltd from BG Group plc (LSE:BG.) for $5 billion in cash on December 9, 2014. APA Group emerged as a successful bidder for the stake sale. The consideration will be funded through a combination of debt and equity. The equity component is structured as a fully underwritten 1 for 3 accelerated renounceable entitlement offer to raise $1.52 billion and the balance of the consideration ...
Read More

BG/'s price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 12/10/14.
Investor / Buyer
APA Group
Creditor / Lender
BG Group plc
Announced 08/18/14
Shale Licence PEDL 133

Ineos Group Limited acquired 51% stake in Shale Licence PEDL 133 from BG Group plc (LSE:BG.) on August 18, 2014. Remaining 49% stake in Shale Licence PEDL 133 is held by Dart Energy. Ineos received clearance from the Department of Energy and Climate Change on September 28, 2014.

BG/'s price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 08/18/14.
Investor / Buyer
Ineos Group Limited
Creditor / Lender
BG Group plc

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
BG/:LN 886.90 GBp +6.00

BG/ Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
Anadarko Petroleum Corp $81.75 USD +1.61
Dominion Resources Inc/VA $76.89 USD -2.25
EOG Resources Inc $89.03 USD +0.12
National Grid PLC 935.50 GBp -12.00
Suncor Energy Inc C$37.89 CAD +1.45
View Industry Companies

Industry Analysis


Industry Average

Valuation BG/ Industry Range
Price/Earnings 15.7x
Price/Sales 2.2x
Price/Book 1.3x
Price/Cash Flow 7.8x
TEV/Sales 2.2x

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact BG GROUP PLC, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at