Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us


Last 234.30 GBp
Change Today -5.80 / -2.42%
Volume 3.7M
BBY On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
OTC US
OTC US
Frankfurt
As of 11:35 AM 04/1/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by BALFOUR BEATTY PLC (BBY) in the last 6 months

Announced 03/12/15
3.00M for Alpiq EnerTrans
Merger/Acquisition

Kummler + Matter Ag acquired Balfour Beatty Rail Spa from Balfour Beatty plc (LSE:BBY) for £3 million on March 11, 2015. Balfour Beatty Rail will be renamed as Alpiq EnerTrans. Christoph Jenny and Simona Gallo of Jenny Avvocati acted as legal advisors for Kummler + Matter. Ottaviano Sanseverino of Gianni Origoni Grippo Cappelli & Partners acted as legal advisor for Balfour Beatty.


BBY's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 03/12/15.
Investor / Buyer
Kummler+Matter Ltd
Creditor / Lender
Balfour Beatty plc
 
Announced 02/16/15
40.00M for Thanet OFTO Ltd
Merger/Acquisition

Equitix Fund III, managed by Equitix Limited acquired 80% stake in Thanet OFTO Ltd from Balfour Beatty plc (LSE:BBY) for £40 million on February 16, 2015. Balfour Beatty will continue to own remaining 20% stake. The transaction was funded through senior debt provided by a club of commercial banks. PricewaterhouseCoopers acted as financial advisor for Balfour Beatty.


BBY's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 02/16/15.
Investor / Buyer
Equitix Fund III
Equitix Limited
Creditor / Lender
Balfour Beatty plc
 
Announced 01/26/15
Balfour Beatty plc
Merger/Acquisition

Newton Investment Management Limited acquired 4.57% stake in Balfour Beatty plc (LSE:BBY) on January 23, 2015. Newton Asset Management acquired 31.3 million shares in Balfour Beatty.


BBY's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 01/26/15.
 
Announced 12/18/14
20.00M for Thanet Offshore Wind Limited
Merger/Acquisition

Balfour Beatty plc (LSE:BBY) acquired Thanet Offshore Wind Limited from Vattenfall AB for £20 million on December 18, 2014. Balfour Beatty will invest over £20 million of equity.


BBY's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 12/18/14.
Investor / Buyer
Balfour Beatty plc
Creditor / Lender
Vattenfall AB
 
Announced 12/1/14
1.00B for Balfour Beatty Plc, PPP Portfolio
Merger/Acquisition

John Laing Capital Management Limited through its fund John Laing Infrastructure Fund Ltd. (LSE:JLIF) made a non-binding proposal to acquire PPP Portfolio from Balfour Beatty Plc for £1 billion in cash on December 1, 2014. John Laing Infrastructure Fund would seek to finance the acquisition largely via an equity capital raise of ordinary shares. The transaction is subject to completion of due diligence. On December 5, 2014, Balfour Beatty rejected the bid. Faeth Birch ...
Read More


BBY's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 12/1/14.
Investor / Buyer
John Laing Capital Management Limited
John Laing Infrastructure Fund Ltd.
Creditor / Lender
Balfour Beatty plc
 
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
BBY:LN 234.30 GBp -5.80

BBY Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
AECOM $30.90 USD +0.08
Firstgroup PLC 97.15 GBp +6.20
Koninklijke BAM Groep NV €4.18 EUR +0.03
Samsung Engineering Co Ltd 37,950 KRW 0.00
WorleyParsons Ltd A$9.30 AUD -0.04
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

BBY

Industry Average

Valuation BBY Industry Range
Price/Earnings NM Not Meaningful
Price/Sales 0.2x
Price/Book 1.3x
Price/Cash Flow NM Not Meaningful
TEV/Sales 0.2x
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact BALFOUR BEATTY PLC, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.