Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us


Last €2.95 EUR
Change Today -0.03 / -1.01%
Volume 13.1K
As of 11:29 AM 08/3/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by ALMA MEDIA CORP (ALN1V) in the last 6 months

Announced 05/20/15
10.00M for Booxmedia Oy
Merger/Acquisition

Amino Technologies plc (AIM:AMO) acquired Booxmedia Oy from DNA Ltd., Alma Media Oyj (HLSE:ALN1V), founders and a group of small investors for €10.5 million in cash and stock on May 20, 2015. Amino has acquired 99.9% of the issued share capital of Booxmedia. Amino expects to acquire the remaining 0.1% of the issued share capital of Booxmedia via a mandatory squeeze out mechanism pursuant to the Finnish Companies Act in due course. Under the terms of the deal, consideration ...
Read More


ALN1V's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 05/20/15.
Investor / Buyer
Amino Technologies plc
Creditor / Lender
Alma Media Oyj
DNA Ltd.
 
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
ALN1V:FH €2.95 EUR -0.03

ALN1V Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for ALN1V.
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

ALN1V

Industry Average

Valuation ALN1V Industry Range
Price/Earnings -- Not Meaningful
Price/Sales -- Not Meaningful
Price/Book -- Not Meaningful
Price/Cash Flow -- Not Meaningful
TEV/Sales -- Not Meaningful
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact ALMA MEDIA CORP, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.