Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us


Last $54.79 USD
Change Today +0.11 / 0.20%
Volume 7.4M
AIG On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
New York
Mexico
Tokyo
Frankfurt
As of 4:15 PM 03/31/15 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL GROUP (AIG) in the last 6 months

Announced 03/20/15
40.00M for Ppdai
Private Placement

Ppdai announced that it has received $40 million in funding in its series C round of funding on March 20, 2015. The transaction included participation from Legend Capital, Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Ltd., and American International Group, Inc.


AIG's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 03/20/15.
Investor / Buyer
American International Group, Inc.
Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Ltd.
Legend Capital
 
Announced 03/16/15
NSM Insurance Group, Inc.
Merger/Acquisition

American International Group, Inc. (NYSE:AIG) entered into an agreement to acquire a majority stake in NSM Insurance Group, Inc. from ABRY Partners, LLC and management of NSM on March 16, 2015. The transaction is expected to close within the next 30 days. Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP acted as legal advisor to NSM Insurance.


AIG's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 03/16/15.
Investor / Buyer
American International Group, Inc.
Creditor / Lender
ABRY Partners, LLC
Legal Advisor
Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP
 
Announced 02/19/15
250.00M for Stolt-Nielsen Limited
Private Placement

Stolt-Nielsen Limited (OB:SNI) announced a private placement of notes with American International Group, Inc. for gross proceeds of $250,000,000 on February 19, 2015. The notes will have a term of 10 years and is secured by the company’s terminal in Houstan.


AIG's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 02/19/15.
Creditor / Lender
American International Group, Inc.
 
Announced 01/20/15
Laya Healthcare Limited
Merger/Acquisition

American International Group, Inc. (NYSE:AIG) signed an agreement to acquire Laya Healthcare Limited from Aventas Group and management of Laya Healthcare on January 20, 2015. Under the terms of the deal, Aventas Group will sell 70% stake and four members of Laya’s management, led by Chief Executive Officer Donal Clancy will sell remaining 30% stake. Laya healthcare will continue to operate in Cork and will be part of AIG’s Global Healthcare business. Donal and his team ...
Read More


AIG's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 01/20/15.
Investor / Buyer
American International Group, Inc.
Creditor / Lender
Aventas Group
Financial Advisor
Goodbody Corporate Finance
 
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
AIG:US $54.79 USD +0.11

AIG Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
Aetna Inc $106.53 USD -2.04
Anthem Inc $154.41 USD -2.44
MetLife Inc $50.55 USD -0.38
Prudential PLC 1,672 GBp -25.00
US Bancorp/MN $43.67 USD -0.12
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

AIG

Industry Average

Valuation AIG Industry Range
Price/Earnings 10.3x
Price/Sales 1.2x
Price/Book 0.7x
Price/Cash Flow 9.8x
TEV/Sales 0.5x
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL GROUP, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.