aegis group plc (AI4N:Frankfurt)
Transactions by AEGIS GROUP PLC (AI4N) in the last 6 months
Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd. agreed to acquire abaGada Internet Ltd on April 20, 2015. abaGada reported revenues of £3.5 million during the year ended December 2014. The impact of this transaction on Dentsu’s consolidated financial results for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2015 will be minimal.
Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd. entered into an agreement to acquire The Forbes Consulting Group, LLC on April 15, 2015. As of year ended December 2014, Forbes Consulting Group had revenues of approximately $7.7 million. Post-acquisition, Forbes Consulting Group will become part of Copernicus and David Forbes will be appointed to the position of its Chief Innovation Officer.
Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd. acquired 80% stake in Isobar-iProspect Advertising Services S.A. on March 11, 2015. Mindworks management will retain remaining 20% stake. Isobar-iProspect Advertising Services reported revenues of €7.28 million for the year ended December 2014. Isobar-iProspect Advertising Services founder, Costas Mantziaris, and Managing Partner, Giorgos Vareloglou, will continue to lead the business as Head of iProspect and Isobar Hellas respectively, reporting ...
Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd. reached an agreement to acquire 40% stake in Emerald Consulting Company Limited on March 3, 2015. Post transaction, Emerald Consulting Company will be renamed to Emerald - Linked by Isobar. The impact of this transaction on Dentsu's, parent company of Dentsu Aegis Network consolidated financial results for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2015 is expected to be minimal.
Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd. acquired 51% stake in Soap Creative Pty Ltd on February 15, 2015. Dentsu has an option to increase the stake to 100% on a later date. Soap will be renamed as 'Soap – Linked by Isobar’. Ashley Ringrose and Bradley Eldridge, Founders of Soap Creative will remain in the business and will report to Konrad Spilva, Isobar Managing Director. Ernst & Young Transaction Advisory Services Limited acted as financial advisor to Soap Creative Pty Ltd.
Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd. acquired 51% stake in Belgiovane Williams Mackay Pty. Ltd. from the principal shareholders of Belgiovane Williams Mackay Pty. Ltd on February 4, 2015. The agreement also involves options in place that would allow expansion to 100% shareholding as early as the end of 2019. The remaining 49% stake will be retained by BWM Group's management. After the completion of the agreement Belgiovane Williams Mackay Pty. Ltd. will be known as BWM Dentsu. ...
Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd. entered into an agreement to acquire 90% stake in WAT Media Pvt Ltd on January 30, 2015. Post-acquisition, WATConsult will become part of Isobar, one of the Dentsu Group’s global network brands, and will be referred to as “WATConsult – Linked by Isobar.”
Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd. entered into an agreement to acquire OOH Plus Participações Ltda on December 11, 2014. Post-acquisition, the acquired company will be rebranded as Plusmedia Posterscope. OOH Plus will continue to operate under the successful leadership team of founders Marco Antonio de Souza, Chief Executive Officer, and Omar Sahyoun, Chief Financial Officer, who will report into Abel Reis, Chief Executive Officer, Dentsu Aegis Network Brazil. The impact of ...
Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd. agreed to acquire Tempero Limited on December 4, 2014. Tempero reported gross profit of £4.2 million for the year ended December 31, 2013. Following the acquisition, Tempero’s founder Dominic Sparkes will continue to lead his successful London-based team, reporting to Tracy de Groose, Chief Executive Officer of Dentsu Aegis Network UK and ICUC’s Chief Executive Officer and President for brand strategy, Keith Bilous.
|No competitor information is available for AI4N.|
|View Industry Companies|
|Price/Cash Flow||--||Not Meaningful|