abacus property group
(ABP:Australian Stock Exchange Ltd)
Transactions by ABACUS PROPERTY GROUP (ABP) in the last 6 months
Excel Development Group exchanged contract to acquire Aspley Village Shopping Centre in Brisbane from Abacus Property Group (ASX:ABP) for AUD 32.3 million on April 7, 2015. Settlement is scheduled for June 2015. Peter Tyson and Jonathan Tyson of Savills acted as real estate advisors in the transaction.
A private Hong Kong investor agreed to acquire 309 George Street, Sydney CBD from Abacus Property Group (ASX:ABP) and a private client of AM alpha GmbH for approximately AUD 110 million on March 23, 2015. Abacus Property and a private client of AM alpha own 25% and 75% respectively in 309 George Street. 309 George Street, Sydney CBD had net income of AUD 7.03 per annum.
The deal is conditional upon FIRB approval and the settlement is due to occur in May 2015. James ...
KKR & Co. L.P. (NYSE:KKR) and Abacus Property Group (ASX:ABP) signed a definitive agreement to acquire Oasis Shopping Centre, Broadbeach, Queensland from Brookfield Asset Management Inc. (TSX:BAM.A) for approximately AUD 100 million on February 13, 2015. KKR will fund 60% of the equity and Abacus will fund the remaining 40%. Abacus will provide local property, asset and development management services to Oasis. The transaction is subject to FIRB approval. The transaction ...
KKR & Co. L.P.
Abacus Property Group (ASX:ABP) acquired 710 Collins Street Melbourne from Lorenz Grollo for AUD 76.2 million on December 24, 2014. James Kaufman and Robert Anderson of Jones Lang Lasalle and Nick Rathgeber and Leigh Melbourne of Colliers International acted as brokers for Lorenz Grollo.
MarksHenderson Funds Management Pty Ltd acquired Wharf 10 at Sydney's Pyrmont precinct from Abacus Property Group (ASX:ABP) and Heitman LLC for AUD 40 million on November 26, 2014. The property reported rental income of AUD 3.05 million in 2013. Michael Stokes of Chesterton International Pty Ltd and James Aroney of Jones Lang LaSalle acted as real estate agents for the transaction.
Tim Gurner agreed to acquire 95 and 117 Mina Parade, Alderley from Abacus Property Group (ASX:ABP) for approximately AUD 33 million in cash on November 20, 2014. Mike Walsh and Peter Court of CBRE acted as real estate advisors in the transaction.
|Aveo Group||A$2.73 AUD||0.00|
|Charter Hall Group||A$4.99 AUD||0.00|
|Charter Hall Retail REIT||A$4.40 AUD||0.00|
|Cromwell Property Group||A$1.10 AUD||0.00|
|Shopping Centres Australasia Property Group||A$2.11 AUD||0.00|
|View Industry Companies|